Recent Updates Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
Hello, Community Team! This is a report of all the WordCamp applications that we’ve seen work on this week (from July 14th to July 20th).
If you have questions (or see something that’s missing) let us know in the comments!
1) 2 new applications that need vetting
- WordCamp Cebu City
- WordCamp Sirhind City, India
2) 0 applications asked to develop their local community
3) 3 applications that need an orientation/interview
- WordCamp Copenhagen, Denmark
- WordCamp Oslo, Norway
- WordCamp Wellington
4) 0 WordCamps moved to pre-planning (sent agreement and signed, site created, templates, etc.)
5) 1 WordCamp that needs a budget review
- WordCamp Omaha
6) 0 WordCamps (with approved budgets) awaiting contracts
7) 0 WordCamps that need a signed contract
8) 2 WordCamps waiting on Central Listing information
- WordCamp Manchester
- WordCamp Milano
9) 1 WordCamp published to the schedule
- WordCamp San Antonio
10) 2 WordCamps needing debriefs
- WordCamp NYC
- WordCamp Lehigh Valley
Last week I was continuing on working on the training team projects. Some the improvements I mentioned in my previous post were implemented and I also went through the feedback from the trainers who were testing the existing lesson plans, analyzed it (overall the feedback is really good) and wrote a post about it in the training team’s blog.
This week I’m going to try to compose some lessons plans myself, starting with a WooCommerce lesson in the “Setting up Ecommerce” unit – really looking forward to trying it!