Slack Log (Requires Slack login to view. Set one up if you don’t have a Slack account.) Next week’s chat will stay at 19:00 UTC. No change for Daylight Savings Time in the US.
This week’s chat was short, but naturally sweet. We heard updates about the ModSquad, Training, CommHub, Meetups, and WordCamp site improvements. Here are the team highlights:
- ModSquad (@jerrysarcastic) – not many videos at the moment, contacting large WordCamps that post on YouTube to see if they will also post to WPTV. Looking for good videos from Meetup events if anyone has them!
- Tracy (@liljimmi) – Reps from the Training team presented at WCLanc and it was a great success. Take a look at the slides; you’re encouraged to use them at your local Contributor Days!
- Jenny (@miss_jwo) – Got the description complete and posted! The team is using Balsamiq to make wireframes this week.
- Josepha (@chanthaboune) – Meetups are on the move again. Will start with the oldest requests first.
- Ian (@iandunn) – Has notes from the Summit. Will be posting those in the next day or two!
- Cami (@camikaos) – Adding office hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays
For more information on this and other meeting times, check out the sidebar and the Welcome box on https://make.wordpress.org/community/.
Office Hours Discussion – The concern about timezones and office hours has been raised. We’re going to start with 20:00 UTC, then monitor and adjust. Feel free to add any concerns or questions you have about Office Hours in the comments below!