- 173 new tickets are waiting for review.
- 0 tickets are older than 4 weeks
- 23 tickets are older than 2 weeks
- 78 tickets are older than 1 week
- 140 tickets are older than 3 days
- 225 tickets are assigned to 156 reviewers.
- 179 tickets are older than 4 weeks
- 222 tickets are older than 2 weeks
- 225 tickets are older than 1 week
- 225 tickets are older than 3 days
- 25 are approved but are waiting to be made live.
In the past 7 days
- 134 tickets were opened
- 144 tickets were closed:
- 115 tickets were made live.
- 15 new Themes were made live.
- 100 Theme updates were made live.
- 23 more were approved but are waiting to be made live.
- 28 tickets were not-approved.
- 1 tickets were closed-newer-version-uploaded.
We are encouraging all theme authors to begin using a changelog section in their readme files. We are also making some headway on our design section of our handy handbook. @joedolson and @davidakennedy have been a great and amazing help with a11y reviews and documentation of those reviews. They’ve volunteered to make a few sample videos and guides to add to our handbook as well. ( Totally awesomesauce! )
Our next queue push is scheduled for May 30th. Our last one turned out really good and we look forward to this one even more.
In other news, Justin posted a few links about the customizer in order to aid the transition to the customizer for many using theme option pages.
Tomorrow’s meeting will be at the same time 1800UTC in our usual Slack channel #themereview.