Summary for Docs Team Meeting: March 30, 2020

Attendance

@chaion07, @milana_cap, @wpza, @sasiddiqui, @nao, @ibdz, @audrasjb, @nobnob, @bph, @mantismamita, @mapk, @estelaris, @sukafia, @tomf, @usmanaliqureshi, @marcio-zebedeu, @pmbaldha, @kenshino, @Felipeloureirosantos, @atachibana, @themiked

Notetaker & Facilitator selection

Notetaker: @chaion07

Notes Reviewed by: @sukafia

Facilitator for the next meeting: @sasiddiqui

Next Meeting will be held on: April 06, 2020

Project Updates

@leogermani had updated the ‘home page’ and ‘welcome message’  of the Handbook and stressed on the fact that we should define pages for the next deadline.

@milana_cap reported that In Serbia they are organizing “Translate Thursdays”, every Thursday from 6-8PM on zoom where people gather and translate whatever they want.

@bph updated, Upon request from Support Team had created a section for the 5.4 default Full screen Mode https://wordpress.org/support/article/wordpress-editor/#the-editors-workspace

Updating sprint for block documentation: Adding missing blocks within the next 2 weeks.

Community Team: documentation on how to set-up a website for virtual events (Crowdcast, Live Captioning).

@Felipeloureirosantos also didn’t have updates for HelpHub translation to pt_BR. He was surprised that people actually get really excited about contributing because of the badges and so he emphasized to highlight it more.

@atachibana had 2 updates re-routing from Codex ‘Function’ to Code Reference, 431 of 1069 have been done which is 40.3% & translation of HelpHub to Japanese, 50% have been completed and they hope to keep the momentum going.

Handbook Revamp

  1. Homepage update
  1. Deadline for next 2 or 3 pages
  • @milana_cap suggested that we work on drafts until next Monday, then we review and discuss, fix what’s needed and publish it another 7 days later (so the actual deadline would be 14 days). Which @estelaris, @marcio-zebedu, @chaion07 and @ibdz showed support to.

Categorization Project, Alterations Workflow (discussion)

  • @sukafia shared the link of the spreadsheet for the project. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_Ea2yeF5Rfy_YDk7pBRJ4rdljhMjygXFqBq8gWwhbaE/edit#gid=1762929540
  • @estelaris addressed the 2 goals agreed upon last week:
    1. better search
    2. improve usability (in mobile)
  • @estelaris also mentioned that Roles and Capabilities is under categories Installation, Basic Administration and Getting Started
  • @milana_cap pointed out that there was no mention of User
  • @sukafia asked, if there was a 3rd goal and urged to suggest if any
  • @estelaris suggested, if we think of the menu like this: getting started > Roles and Capabilities
  • @estelaris said, and then when we go back, the system may go Roles and Capabilities > Installation. The user will go back to a different category then when he/she started. that is not good. then we have the title
  • @Kenshino gave 2 examples of User stories:
    1. “As a first time user, I should be able to figure out whether WordPress is adequate for my needs easily”
    2. “As a user, I should be able to figure out which articles to look at without knowing WordPress terminologies”
  • @mapk added to the point made by @estelaris that revisiting some of those titles could help with the latter
  • @tomf said that it’s good to define a number of steps also in terms of ultimately finding information from a start point and use that as a scaffolding target. It’d be good to have a user stories doc as we really will probably keep having more of these that fit into a theme to identify areas of improvement
  • @sukafia outlined the goals:
    1. Better discoverability
    2. Improve usability
  • @estelaris said that she will add the stories to the working document and write a few for next week we can move from there
  • @kenshinoo Called  on volunteers to help write user stories and suggested that if everyone could target writing 3 based on our understanding of how people want to access user docs, we’d have a lot!
  • Due to time running out for the meeting we had to move to the next topic.

Open Floor

  1. @adamsilverstein expressed his thanks to the ‘Docs Team’ for everything we do. He introduced the team to the recently announced “Season of Docs”, a Google’s effort to help open source projects with documentation and pointed out that it may be a good opportunity to get some additional resources towards tackling documentation goals or projects. : https://opensource.googleblog.com/2020/03/announcing-season-of-docs-2020.htmlhttps://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/admin-guide
  2. @nobnob asked on the changes to HelpHub articles, for example the one indicated by @bph were automatically updated on Rosetta sites or, conversely, how we translators can be informed.
  3. @milana_cap answered, unfortunately, rosetta sites are not notified
  4. @Bph replied to @nobnob that there aren’t any notifications. The best would be to have an RSS feed for articles enabled and send out notifications. @bph also asked @nobnob would a post in the #polyglots channel help? She would make a note of that, to include it when there are updates on support/articles.

Transcript of the meeting can be found here on slack

Thank you all & please stay safe!

#meetings

Agenda for Docs Team Meeting 30th March 2020

Our next Documentation Team meeting is scheduled for Monday, March 30, 2020, 15:00 UTC

in the #docs channel on Slack.

Items to discuss:

  1. Attendance
  2. Notetaker & Facilitator selection
  3. Project Updates
  4. Handbook revamp
    • Homepage update
    • Deadline for next 2 or 3 pages
  5. Categorization Project, Alterations Workflow (discussion)
  6. Open Floor

#agenda, #meetings

Summary for Docs Team Meeting 23rd March 2020

Attendance

Facilitator: @estelaris
Notetaker: @sukafia

@estelaris, @kenshino, @leogermani, @WPZA, @bph, @nao, @atachibana, @estelaris, @tomf, @pbrocks @sukafia, @nobnob, @audrasjb @zzap, @netpassprodsr, @FahimMurshed, @marcio-zebedeu, @joyously, @ibdz

Facilitator next week: @sukafia
Next meeting will hold on:

Monday, March 16, 2020, 15:00 UTC

Project updates

@bph updated the WordPress editor article and hopes to do two/three of the missing pages a week on the end-user documentation for the block editor.

@atachibana re-routed Codex Function pages to Code Reference. Completed 39% (417 of 1069).

@estelaris commended @bph for the update on the WordPress editor and asked if there were still missing articles for the block editor, which @bph responded that a few pages were missing among the embed blocks and the new blocks in 5.3 and 5.4. and some are in dire need to updates as the UI changed a bit, but that’s a bit of an uphill battle as they UI will change again in August.

@bph shared the Trello board for Gutenberg end-user documentation. – https://trello.com/b/JnTCzOsL/gutenberg-end-user-docs

@Marcio-zebedeu offered to help in Migrating Code Reference. @estelaris prompted everyone who’s volunteering to help someone to please specify the project/task so we can properly record it in our notes.

Handbook revamps

@estelaris made it known that @leogermani wasn’t available in the meeting due to meeting conflicts but that he will consolidate the changes to our welcome box later in the day and publish it.

Categorization project

On the categorization project, @estelaris said we “must find high-level goals and create user stories to exemplify our goals and to give better direction to those that would like to help and are outside the docs team” She shared a link to the spreadsheet for the project – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_Ea2yeF5Rfy_YDk7pBRJ4rdljhMjygXFqBq8gWwhbaE/edit#gid=1762929540

@estelaris briefed the team that “there are exactly 172 articles that we need to reclassify and that a group of contributors at WordCamp Vienna had helped to create categories and subcategories that could help but that they’re still far from finishing the project. She added that the new categories/subcategories are on the “Category Recs tab”.

Several deliberations were made on this. It was agreed that articles shouldn’t be repeated, tags were suggested as a way to co-relate articles.

The conclusion was to decide on goals and come up with user stories next time.

Open floor

@netpassprodsr volunteered to contribute to Re-routing of Codex Function pages to Code Reference.

@sukafia shared a draft of the “Extending WordPress” article which he had suggested to be included in the documentation in the previous meeting. He’s to work on it alongside @tomf for inclusion in the Overview of WordPress article.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11fPqjpFNDQt0WKtnTkk_VAnUMYMndoEd9ppGZf1mcBw/edit

Transcript of the meeting:
https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C02RP4WU5/p1584975640002300

#meetings, #summary

Summary for Docs Team Meeting: 09 March Meeting

The agenda for this meeting is on the https://make.wordpress.org/docs/2020/03/09/agenda-for-docs-team-meeting-9-march-2020/.

Attendance

@Kenshino (Jon), @cristiano.zanca, @milana_cap, @atachibana, @pmbaldha, @tomf, @bph, @leogermani, @nullbyte, @themiked, @johnbillion, @felipeelia, @chetan200891, @yui, @pbrocks

Documentation License for HelpHub, DevHub

@kenshino (Jon) have chatted with Matt Mullenweg and he is okay for multi-license setup with a specific reason as long as GPLv2 is the default for all documentation across the WordPress project.

CCO provides a more open domain in comparison to GPL. The GPL isn’t necessarily the best for the documentation but it isn’t really explored how that manifests in real-life usage.

Documentation Team members should decide which license will be used. @milana_cap will write the post in p2 for license feedback. @kadamwhite had replied that he was comfortable with GPL for the REST API handbook, but The CLI handbook is licensed under the MIT.

@Kenshino (Jon) strongly recommends each representative for projects in Docs to chime in Theme Handbook, Plugin Handbook, WP-CLI Handbook etc.

Once the documentation team decides then the documentation team members need to place license info into each logical division of our documentation.

Project Updates 

@milana_cap had written the documentation team profile badge page https://make.wordpress.org/docs/handbook/get-involved/documentation-team-profile-badge/.

As per the @themiked@garrett-eclipse had given some updates for the privacy bits for the plugin handbook but no changes made until now.

Moreover, @themiked has said that the wpdb documentation page is done but the PR to update the inline docs in code (https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49477) isn’t done yet.

@stevenlinx and @atachibana are working on setting a re-routing codex page. According to the @atachibana, 397 of 1069 (37.1%) code reference for functions pages have been rerouted.

According to the @leogermani, 13 hooks have been migrated out of 255 (3.7%) from codex page to the Devhub. It’s really easy task. If anyone wants to help and don’t know how, please ping to the @leogermani. @nullbyte was ready to contribute to it.

Policy for external linking

It is a very controversial topic. Few members are in favor to put external links and Other few members aren’t in favor of it.

@milana_cap proposed to allow external links by people who are active in wordpress.org team members (no companies) in that specific topic.

@bph said that WP docs should be self-contained.

External links are outdated by time. To monitor them time by time is vast task for documentation team.

@milana_cap will write this up into a coherent P2 post and outline the possible routes the documentation team can go.

Workflow for content change approval

All team members are agree with below workflow which has proposed by the @Kenshino (Jon):

  1. Any documentation project member should be able to ask the project rep for review
  2. Any project rep change (not #1 but their own change) – some other project rep or @Kenshino (Jon) can be the second pair of eyes
  3. Tiny grammatical / screenshot changes need not go through this approval process

The workflow will be tracked by appropriate and transparent communications in #docs.

Open Floor

All project representatives should read the Badge policy that @milana_cap wrote on the https://make.wordpress.org/docs/handbook/get-involved/documentation-team-profile-badge/. @Kenshino (Jon) want to get a consensus in the next meeting.

@tomf will facilitate next meeting.

@leogermani said that the i18n section of the plugin handbook is one is very outdated. @themiked will add it to his whiteboard list. There is a need to redirect the localization/internationalization pieces to the Common API handbook. It isn’t unique to plugins or themes. The Plugins handbook needs a deeper refactoring.

#documentation-license, #external-linking, #meetings

Summary for Docs Team Meeting: February 17, 2020

Attendance

@kenshino, @wpza, @sasiddiqui, @atachibana, @milana_cap, @felipeloureirosantos, @bph, @leogermani, @estelaris, @nobnob, @sukafia, @tomf, @marcio-zebedeu

Facilitator: @kenshino
Note taker: @valentinbora

Actionable points

  • @everyone to review and give feedback on the Handbook refresh efforts here
  • @leogermani to spearhead Handbook refresh efforts, @milana_cap to help with feedback
  • @leogermani to open a ticket on Trac regarding #meta statistics and invite @kenshino to draw attention from the appropriate stakeholders
  • @tomf to audit content for outdated or irrelevant WordPress.com links and compile a list
  • @estelaris to write up notes from the WCVienna working session on classifying docs and post them on this site

Next meeting

Monday, February 24, 2020, 15:00 UTC on Slack #docs (follow here)

Handbook refresh

For the detailed document, see @leogermani‘s New Handbook pages on Google Docs.

@leogermani gave an update on the Handbook refresh effort and found out that the “Welcome box” is really outdated with confusing links, so he started a proposal to change that as well as give the Handbook a new home page with a short overview and links to more detailed pages

@leogermani also raised the issue about our internal codenames such as DevHub and HelpHub which can be confusing for end-users, so instead he decided in favor of using developer.wordpress.org and wordpress.org/support, respectively

@kenshino agreed we should stop using codenames in public information and address them by their URL only or both codename + url.

@milana_cap mentioned that we might still want to explain our codenames on specific detail pages in order to help users find the appropriate Components on the Meta Trac when they wanted to raise issues

WordPress.org vs. WordPress.com

@sukafia raised the WordPress.org vs. WordPress.com issue again (reminder: people confuse the two when looking for help, documentation)

@tomf added that they had the same issue during content migration where they noticed some content linking to WordPress.com docs when it shouldn’t have (we’re only concerned with WordPress.org here)

@kenshino asked whether we had a list of content that contains outdated or irrelevant WordPress.com links and @tomf answered that we didn’t. As such, @tomf agreed to lead the effort to audit content and compile a list

Open Floor

@leogermani was tasked with reaching out to #meta for statistics but didn’t receive anything back yet and doesn’t know who to specifically reach out to. @kenshino suggested to have a ticket open on Trac to help make it happen

@estelaris organized an interactive session at WCVienna this past weekend and together reviewed a series of articles and classified them with proper categories and subcategories

For context, there is an ongoing effort to reorganize WordPress.org documentation. For details, see Working File – HelpHub Article Categories

@estelaris mentioned that some articles didn’t have proper titles, other articles were (very) outdated and finally some articles were redundant in that they only linked to other pages

@estelaris agreed to @kenshino‘s invitation to write up some notes from the working session and post them on this site

@kenshino observed the efforts of @estelaris (Categorization) and @tomf (Content Audit) to be complementary and recommended they worked together

@kenshino mentioned that @coffee2code updated everyone with the appropriate Team and Contributor badges. Also, there’s a list of people that shouldn’t be holding a Team badge anymore due to inactivity

Transcript

https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C02RP4WU5/p1581951613217400

#docs, #meetings, #summary

Summary for Docs Team Meeting 20th January 2020

Facilitator & Attendance

Facilitator: @felipeelia

Attendance: @milana_cap, @atachibana, @marcio, @bph, @audrasjb, @tjnowell, @nullbyte, @pbrocks, @carike, @tomf, @kulsumsiddique, @nobnob, @kartikshukla, @estelaris, @kenshino, @clorith and @fierevere.

Note-taker: @audrasjb

Next week Facilitator: @kulsumsiddique

Meeting transcript on Slack

DevHub migration status

@atachibana shared some stats about this project: 322 of 1069 pages were re-routed from Codex to Code Reference, which is 30.1% of all.

This is one of the ongoing efforts of the Documentation team. If anybody wants to help, they can contact @atachibana via DM or via #docs Slack channel.

New contributors are encouraged to read this handbook page to learn more about contributing to HelpHub articles.

Discussion on the Docs team organization in general

As WordCamp Asia is coming, it would be nice to reach an agreement on two items: Team Workflows and Badges distribution.

Team workflow

It refers to reporting an issue about WordPress documentation. There is a Trello board for that. Most workflows are covered, if not all.

@milana_cap hopes to have the Workflows page published in the first week of February.

Badges

Contributors are encouraged to leave comments and suggestions on this post by the end of this week so @milana_cap can start working on a P2 proposal.

@felipeelia pointed out the example of someone who noted an error on one of the available docs and asked if they would be elligible to receive the docs contributor badge. @bph noted that it’s a micro-contribution. Several micro-contributions could lead people to receive a contributor badge. @felipeelia pointed out that it would need to keep track of each contribution in a document. @bph added that normally each contributor could keep track of it and let the Team know, when the threshold is reached.

@estalris noted that the design team do triages and people who participate on triages don’t receive a badge, because that is a micro-contribution. Only members with a specific project or role in the team are the ones that receive badges. Note: it’s for the Team badge.

Support team has a 400 replies goal to receive the contributor badge. Becoming a moderator comes with the team badge.

HelpHub

@atachibana is working on the progress and will prepare something for the next meeting.

@kenshino said he would love for that Survey to be ready to be distributed at WC Asia, in one month.

The goal is to build the questions of the survey with the general theme being “How do you think we can improve the WordPress documentation?”. Some questions using the likert scale to track how good it is now so the Team can repeat the survey in the future. Some open fields to get proper feedback so it’s possible to define future projects better.

@estelaris worked on the subcategory issue https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qSNKiAwLbc2nLrtGLj4Ndp4-N0daZOfgazlsSYnFXqM/edit?usp=sharing. That was her first draft in trying to organize the articles, but she needs help to define the subcategories.

A discussion started about the relevancy of categorization, but the Team agreed categorization makes sense when there is a lot of content as users would be able to filter what they want to look for. @kenshino noted that we’re trying to solve a discovery issue and those won’t be solved with one method. Categorizing them is a start. But a proper search system is also necessary.

@estelaris and @atachibana are going to work together on sub-categorization system.

New readme.txt file for the Developer Handbook

@carike noted that the Core Privacy team discussed the proposed headers for readme.txt files. There is some debate about whether external calls need to be one item or split into three. Everyone agrees with the headers in general though. Next step is a meta ticket. They cannot update the readme.txt before the new headers are added, as this would lead to confusion.

Custom fields page

@leogermani edited the Custom Fields page as previously discussed. He added an entry to the Workflows card in Trello about Code reference.

#meetings, #summary

Summary for Docs Team Meeting 13th January 2020

Facilitator & Attendance

Facilitator: @leogermani

Attendance: @bph, @atachibana, @milana_cap, @kartiks16, @kenshino, @audrasjb, @pbrocks, @WPZA, @aurooba, @ibdz, @nullbyte, @estelaris, @felipeelia, @tomf, @felipeloureirosantos, @marcio-zebedeu

Note-taker: @kartiks16

Next week Facilitator: @felipeelia

Transcript

https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C02RP4WU5/p1578926826044300

Discussion on the Docs team organization in general Workflows

We added current workflows to this trello card -> https://trello.com/c/GNXYppYS/44-workflows | If anyone wants access they can approach @milana_cap

For now, we have a few workflows defined. We are missing on reporting an issue: Gutenberg for developers handbook | any dev handbook | docs team handbook | HelpHub content

@milana_cap will add workflow of reporting the issue in trac and link to core handbook for contributing.

@leogermani will add info on DevHub

For Gutenberg dev handbook we have a workflow defined by @pbrocks

Badges

@milana_cap started the discussion in p2 https://make.wordpress.org/docs/2020/01/08/documentation-team-profile-badges/, all are requested to share their thoughts.

Docs Team Handbook
Workflows and badges pages:

Once we have all those things defined we can add those pages to docs team handbook

HelpHub
Progress of the survey :

@atachibana is working on the progress

Helphub Localization

We have it here: https://make.wordpress.org/docs/handbook/helphub/translating-helphub/

@felipeloureirosantos suggested that they don’t have updates there so far as well. There will be in the next weeks.

We have slack channel #meta-helphub as a contact point between our team and the meta team to get updates on this and speak with them about this issue.

@felipeelia mentioned here is a meta ticket for that too. https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2082 @milana_cap will bring some more information on this in the next meeting. @kenshino suggested bringing @netweb to share thoughts

General topics

@joyously brought the topic of Custom Fields article in HelpHub (https://wordpress.org/support/article/custom-fields/), which is missing some information on how to diplay the custom fields (original codex article: http://web.archive.org/web/20160301204600/https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Custom_Fields)

@Kenshino (Jon) and others argue that this is end-user docs and should not have this kind of information. It should have a link instead.

@felipeelia suggests to link it to: https://developer.wordpress.org/plugins/metadata/rendering-post-metadata/

@leogermani will make the edits on this topic

Remove paragraph of BitNami in the multisite considerations article

Topic brought by @René Hermenau. The pege mentioned is https://wordpress.org/support/article/before-you-create-a-network/. Everyone agreed to remove it. @atachibana will do it.

Improve docs on Multisite

Also a topic that @René Hermenau suggested, make it clearer that Multisite is a choice that brings more complexity to the installation. A quick discussion came up on how to show pros and cons so people can make a informed decision. @nullbyte would be volunteering it.

Plugins Handbook i18n

@Pascal might be able to help.

Specific headers, this kind of stuff needs to be there, @milana_cap will do that.

DevHub

Updates from @atachibana : We redirected 314 of 1069 (29.4 %) of Code Reference’s Functions part

Open Floor

@bph shared that we made progress on the meta-trac ticket. https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4915 feel free to comment,

@bph asked should the documentation for Gutenberg End User have a section for features only available in the plugin? They are future features for Core, so it might make sense to have future features/changes. to which @leogermani responded as long as it’s clear that it’s not available in core yet, and @kenshino mentioned it should only feature Core info

@kenshino shared few small things i.e. He started a thread in the Advanced WordPress Facebook group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/advancedwp/permalink/2868239546571574/ if you are in the group. Some interesting comments so far. It is noticed that many people still don’t know that we’ve stopped updating Codex. We ought to talk about WC Asia Contributor Day and plan properly for it very soon.

@leogermani mentioned In the header of our page on make.wordpress.org/docs we have, under “Want to get involved” a phrase that says “the many Contributor handbooks” linking to our handbook. Shouldn’t it just say “Documentation team handbook”? Also, he thinks the contents of the header should also be subject to a review now that we are reviewing everything and to which @milana_cap & @kenshino suggested that we will alter it.

#meetings, #summary

Summary for Docs Team Meeting 25th November 2019

Facilitator & Attendance

Facilitator: @aurooba

Attendance: @kenshino, @nao , @bph, @kartiks16 , @mkaz, @pbrocks, @milana_cap, @estelaris, @jaime-wedholm, @arnelcus , @nullbyte, @kulsumsiddique , @ibdz

Note-taker: @kartiks16

Next week Facilitator: @kulsumsiddique

Transcript

https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C02RP4WU5/p1574694002316200

Docs Team Handbook Discussion & Tracking Doc changes across DevHub & HelpHub

  • To determine a few focuses and rotate amongst them. @kenshino wrote a P2 about this – https://make.wordpress.org/docs/2019/10/14/changing-the-nature-of-our-weekly-meetings/
  • @milana_cap came with a suggestion on noting down what were your problems, concerns faced by the one who facilitated the meeting for the first time.
  • @aurooba created a link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hL49dGkpQOuUOJiBs-4p-EmGMVPjfHkLDQLI1LubnNE/edit to all additional questions/thoughts/concerns about facilitating in here so we can get this figured out.
  • @kenshino created a dedicated Google Drive Folder which contains different areas of Docs covers. We can start a document there for everyone to add their thoughts/questions about facilitating, and then work on creating a set of guidelines. It will be helpful for team members and for newcomers.
    Google drive folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iDTW27QdF7dBtSHWAUiDIcrrD0hbgApO
  • Past discussion about assigning sections of the handbook to different team members: @milana_cap was supposed to write a p2 post about that. We can reuse trello board which we used for re-organizing the old Handbook.
  • Create a P2 Post on the discussion on how we would like to proceed ahead, Trello or Trac? @milana_cap will be creating a P2 post which will help to figure out on the trello/trac

Project Updates

  • @atachibana provided below update
    Content: 264 of 1069 (24.7%) pages were redirected. Last week was 256 of 1068 (23.9%).
  • HelpHub localization @milana_cap see some content has been imported to Serbian rosetta but some are still missing.
  • @nao started this status doc to collect team progress. Checking in with other teams now.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1343cKHK5iV1TbOKuR57gcjkDV69xVik8QM_xjkJjDQI/edit#gid=0

Open Floor

  • @bph asked Block editor End-user Documentation is part of …… HelpHub? Answer to it is yes which is confirmed by @milana_cap

#meetings, #summary

Restarting Weekly Docs Chats

Hey y’all,

It’s been awhile since we had weekly docs chats, and I think it’s about time to start them up again.

In making the decision to skip the weekly chats and move to monthly chats, then later to skip all chats altogether, I think we managed to completely unwind all of the organization around docs team initiatives and projects. Not good.

We need to reverse the reversal!

Re-starting Weekly Chats – Sept. 3

Per the time and date in the sidebar here on make/docs, we’ll be restarting weekly chats at Thursday 18:00 UTC 2015 in the #docs channel on Slack.

In a couple of days, I’ll post an agenda for Thursday’s meeting. The gist will be that this week, I’d like to talk about status reports on the Theme Developer handbook, HelpHub, and other projects. Mark your calendars and join us!

#meetings