In the last meeting on October 14 not everyone was able to attend who are contributing. Here are the belated meeting notes from the last meeting.
- There was an issue in WPCS that was causing the travis tests to fail when we used PHPCS master branch, This has been fixed and we have merged the latest into the TRT/WPCS develop branch. All travis tests should be passing again.
- I have made progress with the pull request to modularise the restricted functions upstream in WPCS. Hopefully it will get merged till the next meeting in two weeks.
- I have started rebasing Kevin’s pull requests and making updates to the inline docs and making changes from the code reviews.
- We had a few questions but no major discussions.
Channel: #themereview | Time: Thursday at 14:00 UTC 14:00 UTC
The goal of the bi-weekly meeting is keep other informed on the progress of the project and discuss any issues.
The agenda for the 27th October will be
- Short update from the contributors what they have worked on.
- Define goals for the next meeting.
- Discuss any open issues and/or pull requests that need attention.
If I have missed any usernames, it’s not on purpose and do consider yourself invited to the meeting.
The next meeting is on Thursday, November 10.