Theme review team weekly meeting notes
The logs are here:
- We have voted to allow themes to require temporarily the REST API plugin. If you want to make a theme that needs this, you can now do this and we will allow it in the repo. This is a one off exception as this is going into core.
- @greenshady is working on tags and filters first for the directory.
- This weekend is a queue push weekend. Key reviewers and admins lets get those admin approval queues down. Anyone else is welcome to dive into the review queues.
- @jcastaneda is going to look at what theme check needs to auto approve new themes. What checks should be in there as a minimum?
- Child themes came up and how to tell when something is ok or not to be one. We are all keen to not add more requirements at this time of change. As a result we will continue using judgement and cc’ing in admins. The ticket brought up is going to be updated by @greenshady.