Today’s chat did not really happen, for the best of reasons, since most of the regular contributors are currently making their way to the massive WordCamp Europe 2015. The good news is that many Core UI related chats are expected to take place there, as many gather in person.
Since I ran the meeting for similar reasons last week, I figured I’d post a quick summary of what happened since then in Core UI Land instead.
Tickets with notable UI-related commits
Some active tickets
- #32346 is being discussed
- #29906 is alive and well, nearing commit state (needs testing)
- #32395 got a brand new patch, needs testing
- #16434 is seeing some patches and chatter
- #30902 is on fire!
- #19257 was set to fixed; #30729 got punted to a future release, and #31240 looks like it might as well
Looking stalled, could use some help, with beta 1 approaching
Main recommendations for commits this week
I’ve chatted with the accessibility group about a series of List Table and accessibility ticket they have, and I’ve recommended they tag them as commit ASAP. They are all, IMHO, in good shape to be considered. They’ve also clearly been abundantly discussed, iterated upon, etc. Some commit-time tweaks might be required, but nothing I’d consider related to the actual functionality.