WordPress uses open source software called Trac to manage bug reports and tasks. If you are looking to report a bug, please head on over.
There are many ways to contribute. We have a detailed contributor handbook to help get you started. If you want to get started quickly, try one of the Getting Started reports blow — test a patch, or grab a bug and see if you can reproduce the problem it describes.
If you have encountered a security issue in WordPress, please contact security at wordpress.org. For more, see our Security FAQ.
Tickets by Release
Tickets by Topic
Tickets by Component
Tickets by Focus
Tickets Needing Feedback
Other Workflow Reports
- Tickets needing a patch (needs-patch)
- Tickets with a patch (has-patch)
- Critical tickets (blockers)
- Commit candidates (commit)
- Tickets with a suggestion to close (2nd-opinion or close)
- Tickets that should be considered early in a release cycle (early)
- Closed tickets needing a secondary review