The Feeds component covers all aspects of RSS and Atom, popular formats for syndicating content across networks. Tickets in this component cover bugs and enhancements relating to, but not limited by, XML generation, XML parsing, and feed widgets. For more information about working with feeds in WordPress, please visit the documentation in the Codex.
This component often calls for collaboration with the Export component, as both rely on XML. New contributors are always welcome.
63 open tickets in the Feeds component
63 open tickets. Last 7 days: +0 tickets
9 tickets that have no replies
View list on Trac
- #48414 Enhancement Enhancements are simple improvements to WordPress, such as the addition of a hook, a new feature, or an improvement to an existing feature.: feed_links_extra needs filter Filters are one of the two types of Hooks https://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Hooks. They provide a way for functions to modify data of other functions. They are the counterpart to Actions. Unlike Actions, filters are meant to work in an isolated manner, and should never have side effects such as affecting global variables and output. to remove a feed from pages
- #55215 Unknown file in WordPress core Core is the set of software required to run WordPress. The Core Development Team builds WordPress.: wp-includes/SimplePie/Cache/adf416701234bb74c7b67e4f1dc6eede.spc Type: File
- #55846 RSS VALIDATION ERROR
- #56883 Feeds of non-existent tags and categories displays an empty feed instead of 404 template performance
- #57661 Scheduled Posts not updating lastBuildDate in feed
- #57763 RSS Feed RSS is an acronym for Real Simple Syndication which is a type of web feed which allows users to access updates to online content in a standardized, computer-readable format. This is the feed. not valid
- #58939 Option to bypass fetch_feed cache on call.
- #59082 Titles and descriptions in RSS feeds need to use CDATA to encode special characters.
- #59311 Error on feed link
63 open tickets
Open enhancements: 22 View list on Trac
Open tasks: 0 View list on Trac
Open feature requests: 4 View list on Trac
Help maintain this component
Many contributors help maintain one or more components. These maintainers are vital to keeping WordPress development running as smoothly as possible. They triage The act of evaluating and sorting bug reports, in order to decide priority, severity, and other factors. new tickets, look after existing ones, spearhead or mentor tasks, pitch new ideas, curate roadmaps, and provide feedback to other contributors. Longtime maintainers with a deep understanding of particular areas of Core are always seeking to mentor others to impart their knowledge.
Want to help? Start following this component! Adjust your notifications here. Feel free to dig into any ticket Created for both bug reports and feature development on the bug tracker..
Contributors following this component: