WordPress for Android version 5.7-rc-1 has been released in the Google Play Store. You can join the beta from the Google Play Store on your device (under “Become a beta tester”), and join the Google Plus beta community for more discussion with other testers.
- WordPress.com Plans: You can view details about your WordPress.com site’s plan and learn more about other plans in the app, under My Site (your site dashboard) > Plans.
- People — Followers/Viewers: Go to the My Site tab > People to manage your site’s followers and viewers.
- Use the filter to switch between your site’s Team, Followers, Email Followers, and (on private sites) Viewers.
- Tap on a follower/follower and use the trash icon to remove them from the site.
- Reader Tweaks for Tablet: Tweaks to the Reader’s design on tablets (full details on Github), such as:
- Increased font size for post content
- Increased margins between images, image captions, and post text
- Images can be right/left aligned with text flowing around them
Bugs & Feedback
Did you find a bug or come up with a feature request while testing? You can discuss it here, report it using the “Enter feedback about the app” form in the Google Play Store, or head straight to the Android Github repository and open a new issue.