The WordPress for iOS 6.3 beta is available for testing on TestFlight. Not part of the beta program yet? Please sign up for our TestFlight program to request to join as a beta tester.
- You can copy an image on your device and paste it into the visual editor. A couple notes:
- This currently only works with one image at a time
- You can test it by copying images from different sources (e.g. Photos app or Safari), and pasting them into new or existing posts or pages
- The Create Account flow got some updates under the hood. To test, log out (Disconnect from WordPress.com on the account screen) and create a new account — try some unusual input and let us know if something breaks!
- My Profile and Account Settings are now available on the Me (account) screen when logged in to a WordPress.com account in the app.
- Your Gravatar can be edited by tapping on the Gravatar on the Me (account) screen.
Bugs & Feedback
Did you find a bug or come up with a feature request while testing? You can discuss it here, report it using the TestFlight feedback link, or head straight to the iOS Github repository and open a new issue.