Lesson plans are teaching guides ideal for MeetupMeetup All local/regional gatherings that are officially a part of the WordPress world but are not WordCamps are organized through https://www.meetup.com/. A meetup is typically a chance for local WordPress users to get together and share new ideas and seek help from one another. Searching for ‘WordPress’ on meetup.com will help you find options in your area. organizers and trainers to use when facilitating a WordPress learning session.
- Cómo crear un plan de lección (Spanish)
Tutorials are short, standalone videos ideal for on-demand direct learners. They can also be shown in Meetups and other WordPress events.
- Common APIs – Internationalization
- Applying duotone filters to change color effects
- Custom Database Tables
- Choosing and installing a theme
- Using Page Templates
- વેબસાઇટ સુરક્ષા સુધારવા માટે 7 ટિપ્સ (Gujrati – Transcript)
- আপনার নিজস্ব সিঙ্কড এবং নন-সিঙ্কড কাস্টম প্যাটার্ন তৈরি করুন (Bengali – Bangladesh – Transcript)
- ওয়ার্ডপ্রেস ড্যাশবোর্ড সম্পর্কে জানুন (Bengali – Bangladesh – Transcript)
Online Workshops are free live events that cover a wide variety of topics relating to WordPress. These are safe spaces where attendees can ask questions, exchange theories, and develop new ideas. You can sign up for an upcoming Online Workshop, or watch a recording!
- 16 Online Workshops were facilitated. One was in Japanese.
- An average of 25 attendees per workshop
- Building a home page
- PHP compatibility testing with PHPCompatibilityWP
- Five for the Future: How to succeed by making ongoing contributions
- The WordPress Create Block tool
- How to Start Contributing to Translating a WP Project into Your Local Language
- A Guide to Open Source and WordPress
- Using the Query Loop block and Category templates
- How to Write Meeting Recap Notes for the WordPress Training Team
In addition to creating content, the Training Team also works on projects to advance the Learn WordPress site’s presence in the WordPress community. Here are projects the team worked on in October
- Nomination for 2024 Training Team Reps
- Project Update: The Guide Program’s First Month
- Take part in Hacktoberfest 2023 by contributing to the Training Team
- Learning Pathway outlines