Course are a series of online lessons individuals can complete. Come and check out the newest developer-focused course:
Lesson plans are teaching guides ideal for MeetupMeetup All local/regional gatherings that are officially a part of the WordPress world but are not WordCamps are organized through https://www.meetup.com/. A meetup is typically a chance for local WordPress users to get together and share new ideas and seek help from one another. Searching for ‘WordPress’ on meetup.com will help you find options in your area. organizers and trainers to use when facilitating a WordPress learning session.
Tutorials are short, standalone videos ideal for on-demand direct learners. They can also be shown in Meetups and other WordPress events.
For WordPress users:
- Building a page with only patterns
- How to add a blog or news page to any WordPress website
- WordPress editor modes for streamlining content creation
- Exploring category templates with block themes
- Introduction to WordPress Multisite Networks
- Managing a WordPress Multisite Network
- Choisir et installer une extension (French)
For WordPress developers:
Online Workshops are free live events that cover a wide variety of topics relating to WordPress. These are safe spaces where attendees can ask questions, exchange theories, and develop new ideas. You can sign up to an upcoming Online Workshop, or watch a recording!
- 32 Online Workshops facilitated
- Of which 1 was in Japanese
- Average of 26 attendees per workshop
In addition to creating content, the Training Team also work on projects to advance the Learn WordPress site’s presence in the WordPress community. Here are projects the team worked on in March
- Analysis and results of the Individual Learner Survey – Assessing the community’s learning needs to focus future content creation efforts on high impact material.
- Brainstorm – WordCamp Europe 2023 Contributor Day – Preparing for an effective Contributor DayContributor Day Contributor Days are standalone days, frequently held before or after WordCamps but they can also happen at any time. They are events where people get together to work on various areas of https://make.wordpress.org/ There are many teams that people can participate in, each with a different focus. https://2017.us.wordcamp.org/contributor-day/ https://make.wordpress.org/support/handbook/getting-started/getting-started-at-a-contributor-day/..
- Proposal: Creating GitHub project boards for SMEs and Translators – Diving the team’s GitHubGitHub GitHub is a website that offers online implementation of git repositories that can easily be shared, copied and modified by other developers. Public repositories are free to host, private repositories require a paid subscription. GitHub introduced the concept of the ‘pull request’ where code changes done in branches by contributors can be reviewed and discussed before being merged be the repository owner. https://github.com/ project boards for each area of contribution.