Lesson plans are ideal for MeetupMeetup All local/regional gatherings that are officially a part of the WordPress world but are not WordCamps are organized through https://www.meetup.com/. A meetup is typically a chance for local WordPress users to get together and share new ideas and seek help from one another. Searching for ‘WordPress’ on meetup.com will help you find options in your area. organizers, presenters, and other trainers to use when facilitating a presentation.
6 Lesson plans published this month, 3 are in Gujrati language, 2 are in Hindi Language and 1 is in Indonesian language.
- ડેશબોર્ડ નિરીક્ષણ – Dashboard Overview (Gujrati)
- પ્લગઇન્સ પસંદ કરી રહ્યા છીએ અને સ્થાપિત કરી રહ્યા છીએ – Choosing And Installing Plugins (Gujrati)
- डैशबोर्ड अवलोकन – Dashboard Overview (Hindi)
- Pengenalan Dasbor WordPress – Dashboard Overview (bahasa Indonesia)
- પૃષ્ઠો વિ. પોસ્ટ્સ – Pages vs. Posts (Hindi)
- ફરીથી વાપરી શકાય તેવા બ્લોક્સ, બ્લોકના પેટર્ન, ટેમ્પલેટ્સ, ટેમ્પલેટના ભાગો વચ્ચેનો તફાવત – Difference between Reusable Blocks, Block Pattern, Templates, Template Parts (Gujrati)
These short, free workshops are ideal for on-demand direct learners.
- Introduction to theme.json
- Tools: Site Health
- Taking Advantage of the Query Loop
- Creating Custom Fields
- How to improve SEO rankings | Learn WordPress
- Using theme.json with classic themes
The WordPress Online Workshop Meetup focuses on helping users at all levels learn more about using the software and help others use it too. It is part of the resources available through Learn WordPress. You can sign-up for events for free.
- Project Thread: Training Team Onboarding Paths
- Proposal: Training Faculty Developer Squad
- Project Thread: Individual Learning Survey for the Needs Analysis
- Bite-sized content on Learn WordPress
These resources are available to use and promote. If you would like to contribute to Learn WordPress, join the Training Team meetings.