In May 2022, the Training team published the following resources on Learn.WordPress.org
Lesson plans are ideal for MeetupMeetup All local/regional gatherings that are officially a part of the WordPress world but are not WordCamps are organized through https://www.meetup.com/. A meetup is typically a chance for local WordPress users to get together and share new ideas and seek help from one another. Searching for ‘WordPress’ on meetup.com will help you find options in your area. organizers or presenters and other trainers to use when facilitating a presentation.
These short, free workshops are ideal for on-demand direct learners.
- Choosing and Installing a Plugin
- Como escolher e instalar plugins WordPress Portuguese (Brazil) [pt_BR]
- Getting to know the WordPress Dashboard
- Managing Updates
- Understanding the Page Editor vs. Site Editor
- Creating Custom Post Types Without Code
- Incident Response Team Training – This Incident Response Team (“IRT”) Training Course developed by the Community Team addresses, how WordPress contributors take and respond to code of conduct reports.
Social Learning Spaces
The WordPress Social Learning meetup focuses on helping users at all levels learn more about using the software and to help others use it too. It is part of the resources available through Learn WordPress. You can sign-up for events for free.
These resources are available to use and promote. If you would like to take part in the sprints for Learn WordPress, join the Training Team meetings. The May 2022 Sprint post.
- Post compiled and reviewed by @webtechpooja and @azhiyadev