📋 Lesson Plans
Lesson plans are ideal for MeetupMeetup All local/regional gatherings that are officially a part of the WordPress world but are not WordCamps are organized through https://www.meetup.com/. A meetup is typically a chance for local WordPress users to get together and share new ideas and seek help from one another. Searching for ‘WordPress’ on meetup.com will help you find options in your area. organizers or presenters and other trainers to use when facilitating a presentation.
These short, free workshops are ideal for on-demand direct learners.
- Applying Duotone Filters to Change Color Effects on your images.
- Finding Images Using the WordPress Photo Directory
- Finding Images Using Openverse
- Submitting Block Patterns to the Directory
- The Difference Between Reusable Blocks, Block Patterns, Templates & Template Parts
- Displaying the Post Comments block in Block Themes
- Taking Advantage of Query Loops
- Using Plugin Favorites on WordPress.org
- Basic Principles of Conflict Resolution – this training module is aimed at providing good practice for mediating difficult conversations.
- WordPress Meetup Organizer Training
🗓 Social Learning Spaces
The WordPress Social Learning meetup focuses on helping users at all levels learn more about using the software and to help others use it too. It is part of the resources available through Learn WordPress. You can sign-up for events for free.