In February 2022, the Training team published the following resources on Learn.WordPress.org
📋 Lesson Plans
Lesson plans are ideal for MeetupMeetup All local/regional gatherings that are officially a part of the WordPress world but are not WordCamps are organized through https://www.meetup.com/. A meetup is typically a chance for local WordPress users to get together and share new ideas and seek help from one another. Searching for ‘WordPress’ on meetup.com will help you find options in your area. organizers or presenters and other trainers to use when facilitating a presentation.
Workshops are ideal for on-demand direct learners.
- Making Dashboard Widgets
- Using Page Templates
- Using Template Parts
- Building Sidebars With the Site Editor
- WordPress 5.9 related workshops
Courses are ideal for independent deep learning.
- Part 2: Personalized Site Design with Full Site Editing and Theme Blocks
- Part 3: Advanced Site Design with Full Site Editing: Site Editor, Templates and Template Parts
🗓 Social Learning Spaces
The Social Learning meetup focuses on helping users at all levels learn more about using WordPress and help others use it too. You can sign-up for free to a variety of resources.
These resources are available to use and promote. If you would like to take part in the sprints for Learn WordPress, join the Training Team meetings
- 🌎Tuesday 17:00 UTC Team meeting, weekly Americas/EMEA
- 🌏 Thursday 11:30 UTC Team meeting, weekly APAC
Post compiled and reviewed by @courane01 and @webcommsat.