Sorry about the day late, there was stuff.
PluginPlugin A plugin is a piece of software containing a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or add new features to your WordPress websites. WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language and integrate seamlessly with WordPress. These can be free in the WordPress.org Plugin Directory https://wordpress.org/plugins/ or can be cost-based plugin from a third-party Status Change Stats
- Plugins requested : 171
- Plugins rejected : 12
- Plugins closed : 23
- Plugins approved : 85
Plugin Queue Stats (current)
- Plugins in the queue (new and pending)* : 723
- → (older than 7 days ago)** : 647
- → (2020-06-22 – 2020-06-29) : 56
- → (new; not processed or replied to yet)* : 15
- → (pending; replied to)* : 708
HelpScout is suffering an outage and stats are not available right now.