Since the last update, the team met on Wednesdays as per usual time at 19:00 UTC. There were also 5 triage and 5 weekly meetings. You can read about them below:
For the past two weeks, the meeting time was moved to 18:00 UTC to allow daylight savings changes to catch up in every timezone.
In order to support everyone that is working from home and to make our meetings more interactive, we had a Show and Tell video conferencing on 25 March.
Next meetings coming up:
CoreCore Core is the set of software required to run WordPress. The Core Development Team builds WordPress./metaMeta Meta is a term that refers to the inside workings of a group. For us, this is the team that works on internal WordPress sites like WordCamp Central and Make WordPress.: Monday 16:30 UTC
GutenbergGutenberg The Gutenberg project is the new Editor Interface for WordPress. The editor improves the process and experience of creating new content, making writing rich content much simpler. It uses ‘blocks’ to add richness rather than shortcodes, custom HTML etc. https://wordpress.org/gutenberg/: Tuesday 16:00 UTC
- Catch up with the latest Gutenberg updates #45, #46, and #47
- The design team had a call for design team rep nominations open until 27 March
- We discussed specific points with #core-CSS team to be addressed by the WP-admin CSS audit
- Figma Onboarding documentation will be added to the Design Handbook
- WordPress 5.4. launched and Gutenberg team has a new focus for April