2020-02-06 forum support team meeting
- quick summary of the forum ticket scrub
- all OK with the international fora
- open floor:
- macmanx proposes that Otto write guidelines for moderators and publish them on make.wordpress.orgWordPress.org The community site where WordPress code is created and shared by the users. This is where you can download the source code for WordPress core, plugins and themes as well as the central location for community conversations and organization. https://wordpress.org//support. There’s been a lot of pushback on moderation lately.
- jnash proposes a capability to allow some users to “moderate” the spam queue (or at least, tag items as spam and pending). This led to discussions about whether we just
- need more moderators. jnash is creating a tracTrac Trac is the place where contributors create issues for bugs or feature requests much like GitHub.https://core.trac.wordpress.org/. ticket to further the discussion