WordPress iOSiOS The operating system used on iPhones and iPads. and Android version 13.4 will be available for testing later today. Sign up here to join the betaBeta A pre-release of software that is given out to a large group of users to trial under real conditions. Beta versions have gone through alpha testing in-house and are generally fairly close in look, feel and function to the final product; however, design changes often occur as part of the process. program on iOS or follow this link on your Android device, tap on Become a beta tester.
Highlights for the last two weeks:
- BlockBlock Block is the abstract term used to describe units of markup that, composed together, form the content or layout of a webpage using the WordPress editor. The idea combines concepts of what in the past may have achieved with shortcodes, custom HTML, and embed discovery into a single consistent API and user experience. Editor: Added Support for the smaller heading levels.
- Full Site Editing: Cross Platform style system first prototype completed. Progress made on InnerBlock UIUI UI is an acronym for User Interface - the layout of the page the user interacts with. Think ‘how are they doing that’ and less about what they are doing. enhancements. Media & Text is close to merge.
- Offline Support: We have merged offline publishing to develop on Android and are wrapping up the last few issues in the project on iOS.
- iOS 13 Updates: We continued to stabilize dark mode and we’re now mostly finished with that project.
- Android: We continued working out the details of dark mode and semantic color. We are making improvements to the information architecture of the app.
- Infrastructure: We are moving closer to iOS installable builds.