WordPress iOSiOS The operating system used on iPhones and iPads. and Android version 13.3 will be available for testing later today. Sign up here to join the betaBeta A pre-release of software that is given out to a large group of users to trial under real conditions. Beta versions have gone through alpha testing in-house and are generally fairly close in look, feel and function to the final product; however, design changes often occur as part of the process. program on iOS or follow this link on your Android device, tap on Become a beta tester.
Highlights for the last two weeks:
- BlockBlock Block is the abstract term used to describe units of markup that, composed together, form the content or layout of a webpage using the WordPress editor. The idea combines concepts of what in the past may have achieved with shortcodes, custom HTML, and embed discovery into a single consistent API and user experience. Editor: Autosave posts implemented on Android, ~25% of posts are now published with the block editor!
- Full Site Editing: High level planning and Cross Platform work syncing session across teams. Progress made on InnerBlock UIUI UI is an acronym for User Interface - the layout of the page the user interacts with. Think ‘how are they doing that’ and less about what they are doing. enhancements.
- Offline Support: We managed to resolve a media upload issue that was blocking us from wrapping up Offline support.
- iOS 13 Updates: We continue to make fixes and tweaks to Dark Mode.
- Infrastructure: We now have installable builds for WordPress Android PRs.