The Community Team meets twice a month, first and third Thursday, at two different times to cover different timezones.
Agenda and SlackSlack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/. logs from July 18: 11:00 UTC and 20:00 UTC.
How to handle conflict of interest situations
Team has some assumed norms about conflict of interest situations, but not any suggestions or documentation how to handle those. There is ongoing discussion to identify possible conflict of interest situations and how we should work with those. After discussion there will be an proposal or post for further discussion.
Additional posts worth highlighting
- do_action Manila – A Recap
- Discussion conclusion: What to do in case of irreconcilable differences
- Program Payment Intermission — September 10-17
- Organizer Best Practices: How to address panic
- Active deputies: 27 (+8%)
- Active WordCampWordCamp WordCamps are casual, locally-organized conferences covering everything related to WordPress. They're one of the places where the WordPress community comes together to teach one another what they’ve learned throughout the year and share the joy. Learn more. mentors: 41 (+5%)
- HelpScout total conversations: 990 (-19%)
- HelpScout messages received: 1 051 (-28%)
- Meetups needing vetting: 15 (+/-0%)
- Meetups in chapter program: 777 (+1%)
- Members in meetupMeetup All local/regional gatherings that are officially a part of the WordPress world but are not WordCamps are organized through https://www.meetup.com/. A meetup is typically a chance for local WordPress users to get together and share new ideas and seek help from one another. Searching for ‘WordPress’ on meetup.com will help you find options in your area. groups: 422 444 (+1%)
- New Meetups groups in chapter: Gulfport, MS