(Note: I will post the past four months of chats after a period of inactivity. Unfortunately we couldn’t find anyone in the team to do this task, so bear with me while I update everything!)
The Community Team meets twice a month, first and third Thursday, at two different times to cover different timezones.
Agenda and SlackSlack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/. logs from July 5th: 11:00 UTC and 20:00 UTC
There is a lot of work on HelpScout, with many applications for Meetups: everyone who is active and have time is doing everything they can to keep up with the queue!
P2P2 P2 or O2 is the term people use to refer to the Make WordPress blog. It can be found at https://make.wordpress.org/. posts needing feedback/action
- Proposal: how to use this blog for discussions and task management. We are trying to give guidelines to become more effective in our posting, so people glancing at the blog can see if feedback is needed, if it’s a proposal, a discussion, etc…
- Call for volunteers: Contributor Drives Document – this is a work in progress for all Make Teams and we are trying to put together documentation for the Community team as well.
- Camptix Notify functionality – documentation review – Jonathan prepared the documentation after WCEU, team members reviewed it and it was merged into the handbooks
- Idea: Meetup Recap P2 – Pros and Cons of having a centralised place to post Meetups and WordCamps recaps. No decision has been made about this.
- Proposal: existing documentation to be merged into the handbooks – Merged
As always we also highlighted some posts for our deputies to read to be informed fo what is happening in our corner of the project.
- WordCamp Incubator Program 2018: locations announcement
- Announcement: Japanese Meetup Group Migration Roadmap