The Marketing Team has four subgroups, each of whom post updates on the Marketing Blog.
For consensus in our meetings, we’ve decided to work on one task and at the 45 minute mark take wish list items. This is helping with the overall flow of meetings.
Marketing the Community
This week the Community subgroup met. We published “What makes a WordPress Meetup Great?” and are working on a task list for Contributor Day at WCUS. It should also be noted that David Skarjune and the Agency and End Users subgroups have started to work on our own Handbook. Our meeting notes are here.
Marketing Team Published Content
It’s worth noting how much the Team has published in 2017. As the year comes to a close and we approach WCUS, I’d like to thank the Marketing Team for all of this great content.
- Monthly Newsletter Marketing for the Community Team to WordCamp
- Dear Meetup Organizers, we need your help with Meetup Video Testimonials
- Determine Valid Metrics for Monitoring Meetup Participation
- Promotional Strategy for WordPress Meetup Testimonial Videos
- 4.8 About Page
- WordPress Case Studies and Usage Survey
- Proposed WordCamp Editorial Calendar
- Welcome to the Marketing Team — Here’s What You Need to Know
- What is a Contributor? WordPress Contributors Speak Out
- Welcome to the Marketing Team. This is how we run our meetings.
- Calling all WordPress Agencies
- Promoting Your Local WordPress Meetup
- WordPress Marketing Team: Who are We?
- Why Translate WordPress
- Supporting Meetups with Low Content
- WordPress Usage Survey Report
- What Makes a WordPress Meetup Great?