The Marketing Team has four subgroups, each of whom post updates on the Marketing Blog.
Marketing MetaMeta Meta is a term that refers to the inside workings of a group. For us, this is the team that works on internal WordPress sites like WordCamp Central and Make WordPress.
For lack of a better term, we set up a Marketing Meta Trello Board and are working on our onboarding documentation.
- We published a post about how we run our meetings this week.
- We published a Getting Started onboarding post this week.
- We will be changing our Meeting Times to 15:00 UTC. @jenblogs4u will be posting about this later this week.
- We are coordinating tasks on Trello.
Marketing the Community
This week, the Marketing the Community subgroup met.
- We launched our campaign to encourage contributors to upload videos of when they first contributed to the WordPress Project and how. These video testimonies will live on WordPress.tv.