- WordPress for iOSiOS The operating system used on iPhones and iPads. version 7.2 is now available on the store.
- Call for Testing WordPress for iOS 7.3.
- WordPress for Android version 7.0 is in staged rollout (20% of users only, since it’s a sensitive update).
New Visual Editor Team (Aztec)
- Android: Added support for the horizontal rule (“hr” tag), and bug fixing.
- iOS: Improvements on lists indentation, and bug fixing.
CoreCore Core is the set of software required to run WordPress. The Core Development Team builds WordPress. team
- Android: Enabled concurrent media uploads & bug fixing.
The team is working on new login flow(s) on both apps. To help us moving quickly we decided to prototype the new login flow(s) in the main GitHubGitHub GitHub is a website that offers online implementation of git repositories that can can easily be shared, copied and modified by other developers. Public repositories are free to host, private repositories require a paid subscription. GitHub introduced the concept of the ‘pull request’ where code changes done in branches by contributors can be reviewed and discussed before being merged be the repository owner. https://github.com/ repos vs a separate demo app.
Android: Work is being done in feature/login-new-screens.
iOS: Work is being done in try/login-redux.
- iOS: Cleaned up the Media Service. Scoped out the architecture for async uploads.
- Android: Bug fixing, and worked on the network library by making async upload available to the main app.