- Helphub Design Meeting Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 13:00 UTC – agenda
- Helphub ‘Main’ Meeting Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 14:00 UTC – agenda
- REST APIREST API The REST API is an acronym for the RESTful Application Program Interface (API) that uses HTTP requests to GET, PUT, POST and DELETE data. It is how the front end of an application (think “phone app” or “website”) can communicate with the data store (think “database” or “file system”) https://developer.wordpress.org/rest-api/. Documentation Meeting Wednesday, January 11, 2016, 23:00 UTC – agenda
- Theme Developer Handbook Meeting Thursday, January 12, 2017, 03:00 UTC – agenda
- The REST API handbook was released around the time 4.7 hit.
- We are preparing to release the Theme Developer Handbook on 18 Jan.
- There will be a Docs Team meeting to discuss the Community Summit and other related matters likely next week.