- Android: Submitting v 2.3.2 update addressing a few bugs.
- Android Notifications: working toward a beta A pre-release of software that is given out to a large group of users to trial under real conditions. Beta versions have gone through alpha testing in-house and are generally fairly close in look, feel and function to the final product; however, design changes often occur as part of the process. next week.
- iOS The operating system used on iPhones and iPads. NUX: progressing on the sign up wizard.
- iOS Native Reader: Iterating on details page. Starting on comments.
- Android Notifications: gather beta feedback.
- iOS NUX: wrap up the sign up wizard.
- iOS Native Reader: Complete comments. Implement missing bits of the API An API or Application Programming Interface is a software intermediary that allows programs to interact with each other and share data in limited, clearly defined ways..
- Continue working on the Mobile Handbook, loop The Loop is PHP code used by WordPress to display posts. Using The Loop, WordPress processes each post to be displayed on the current page, and formats it according to how it matches specified criteria within The Loop tags. Any HTML or PHP code in the Loop will be processed on each post. https://codex.wordpress.org/The_Loop. in Rachel for editing.
More info in this week’s dev chat summary.