- Android bug fix update is live (v 2.3.1).
- Android Notifications: added push notifications and wiring up the UI UI is an acronym for User Interface - the layout of the page the user interacts with. Think ‘how are they doing that’ and less about what they are doing..
- iOS The operating system used on iPhones and iPads. 3.5.3 bug fix update is now live and crashes are now way down, and some gnarly bugs were fixed.
- iOS NUX: more progress on a better WPcom sign up, now back on the welcome guide flow.
- iOS Native Reader: basic views implemented, currently working on handling video.
- Windows Phone: bug fix update is live, also includes an about screen.
- Some progress on the Mobile Handbook.
- Android Notifications: continue working on the UI.
- iOS NUX: wrap up an alpha to gather feedback.
- iOS Native Reader: iterate on the UI, figure out how to handle video and rich media.
- Continue working on the Mobile Handbook, loop The Loop is PHP code used by WordPress to display posts. Using The Loop, WordPress processes each post to be displayed on the current page, and formats it according to how it matches specified criteria within The Loop tags. Any HTML or PHP code in the Loop will be processed on each post. https://codex.wordpress.org/The_Loop. in Rachel for editing.
More info in this week’s dev chat summary.