Support Team Update 19th February
- Working on the training stuff (how to be a better forum supporter etc 😉 )
- wp_query_posts – Good, bad, the devil? How can we teach people to do_it_right
- Multisite: More people havign issues with the /network/ URL breaking when they install WP in a subfolder
- Multisite: Upgrades imply(?) people should change the .htaccess, but that breaks /files/
- Multisite: Is there a better way to explain the differences in .htaccess and uploads locations, and how that all changed?
- Mapping domains vs parking vs addons are complicated. We need a better explanation for all that
- Latest htaccess hack (see sucuri’s post for a good example)
- Pharma hack – is this the only one that edits the DB?
MASSIVE changes in Trunk for those who are testing. The reason support should know about all this is cause … well, we’ll get the nasty grams 😉 We need to keep up on issues with:
- Post Formats. How’s the UI working out?
- Menus. Again, UI?
- Stripslashes. What plugins are broken?
I’m sure I’m missing some new bug woes, so I’d really like if people can help out with pointing these out 🙂
- “Moderators” in IRC. Need to work with Jen on that!