Since we didn’t have a group chat/hangout yet, we have no decisions to report. Otherwise: rush to have 3.5 ready in as many languages as possible, some doubts cleared as to validation permissions, bug identified in GlotPress string counting.
Schedule a weekly group chat/hangout. On the agenda:
- Inclusion of locale activity on the user profiles
- Global.wordpress.orgWordPress.org The community site where WordPress code is created and shared by the users. This is where you can download the source code for WordPress core, plugins and themes as well as the central location for community conversations and organization. https://wordpress.org/ — should it exist and if so what does it look like?
- Strategy for reviving locale forums with the pluginPlugin A plugin is a piece of software containing a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or add new features to your WordPress websites. WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language and integrate seamlessly with WordPress. These can be free in the WordPress.org Plugin Directory https://wordpress.org/plugins/ or can be cost-based plugin from a third-party format
- Updates to the rosetta theme to match wordpress.org
- Review team reps voting results