Polyglots Team Update 12th December
Since we didn’t have a group chat/hangout yet, we have no decisions to report. Otherwise: rush to have 3.5 ready in as many languages as possible, some doubts cleared as to validation permissions, bug identified in GlotPress string counting.
Schedule a weekly group chat/hangout. On the agenda:
- Inclusion of locale activity on the user profiles
- Global.wordpress.org — should it exist and if so what does it look like?
- Strategy for reviving locale forums with the plugin format
- Updates to the rosetta theme to match wordpress.org
- Review team reps voting results