Faculty Members have opted into an asynchronous meeting every 15th of the month (or the closest business day). We will hold our meeting over a two-week period, and the meeting host (typically the poster) or another assigned individual will post discussion outcomes at the end of the feedback period.
Please find outlined below Updates for review, Topics for Discussion, and items that require assistance in the Working Together section. The meeting host will add a comment for each topic for discussion.
Discussion period: 15–31 January, 2023
Here are some recent happenings and open feedback requests.
Topics for Discussion
Please comment on this post with answers to the Faculty Member check-in items and your input on our topics for discussion.
- Check-in: Please feel free to answer some or all of the below self check-in items
- How are you doing?
- What’s your bandwidth like?
- How best can you help or be tapped in this coming month?
- Anything you’d like extra eyes on?
- We are seeking faculty volunteers to host Training Team meetings for the AMER/EMEA timezones. Upcoming meeting times are below. Please comment if you can help host any of these meetings.
- January 17 @ 17:00 UTC – Meeting
- January 24 @ 17:00 UTC – Office Hours
- January 31 @ 17:00 UTC – Meeting
Have any other topics for discussion? Please your walk-on topic in the comment titled
Walk-on Topics for discussion.
Outlined below are the tasks per role that require assistance. All tasks are logged in the Training Team’s LearnWP Content Development board.
The following Faculty Members work to progress the needs of all roles: @courane01, @azhiyadev, @webtechpooja, @piyopiyofox, @courtneypk, @bsanevans
Faculty Members: @fikekomala @aion11 @mrfoxtalbot, @digitalchild, @afshanadiya
- There are 7 items Ready for Review:
Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
Faculty Members: @wpscholar, @annezazu, @pbrocks, @richtabor, @chetan200891, @HardeepAsrani, @chrismkindred, @amitpatelmd, @psykro, @digitalchild, @afshanadiya
- There are 2 Topic Ideas that require vetting:
Faculty Members: @amitpatelmd, @psykro, @arasae, @west7, @ndiego, @trynet, @chrisbadgett, @colorful-tones, @eboxnet, @robinwpdeveloper
- There are five 6.1-related items Ready to Create requiring assignment:
Faculty Members: @onealtr @meaganhanes