Please join us for our Office hour on Tuesday at 7:00 AM UTC (APAC friendly). Team Meeting Tuesdays at 16:00 UTC (AMER/EMEA friendly) OR Coffee Hour Friday at 13:00 UTC in the #training Slack channel for our weekly meetings!
This Week’s Agenda
- Meeting Note Takers
- Project Thread: GitHub Process Updates
- UX Feedback
- Hacktoberfest opportunities
- Faculty Members
- Course Design Review and Best Practices with @allienimmons
- Cross-team collaboration initiative
- Request for comments
- Proposal: Faster Course Development with Video-Based Courses
- Project Proposal: Content Localization
- Information Sources for WP 6.1
- Use this site creation tool while creating content and testing WordPress 6.1
- Text, screenshots, and familiarization completed by ASAP but not published until release day
- Videos completed by Oct 28
- See what needs to be revised/created in WP 6.1 https://github.com/orgs/WordPress/projects/33/views/10
- Proposed Priority for November 1, 2022, taken from the list provided by @annezazu https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C02RW657Q/p1662146756822699
- Open Discussions
You are welcome to join the team at any time! If you are new to the Training Team, please introduce yourself in the #training channel before the meeting (or anytime!) and feel free to join us in the meeting and participate as you are able.
Training Team Mission
The WordPress training team helps people learn to use, extend, and contribute to WordPress through synchronous and asynchronous learning as well as downloadable lesson plans for instructors to use in live environments, via learn.wordpress.org.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join in, comment on posts, and participate in meetings and on projects.
- Lesson Plans
- Online Workshops
- Pathways to Learn WordPress
- Getting Involved
- GitHub Website Development
- GitHub Content Development
- What We Are Currently Working On This Month
- About The Team
- Our Team Blog