Please join us for our Team Meeting Tuesdays at 16:00 UTC OR Thursdays at 11:30 UTC (APAC friendly) OR Coffee Hour Friday at 13:00 UTC in the #training Slack channel for our weekly meetings!
This Week’s Agenda
- Meeting Note Takers
- July 12 – @samanthaxmunoz
- July 19 – @kryzpt
- July 26 – @psykro
- WP Briefing interviews
- WCUS Contributor Day – September 11
- Community Course Creation: A Proposal
- Needs Analysis working group poll
- GitHub Automation Download Meeting Recap
- Discussion: Naming content types on Learn WordPress
- Learn WordPress Development: Creating a Public Roadmap for Content Creation
- Training Team Goals and Strategy Call
- Rethinking the Lesson Plan Creation & Updating Process
- Social Learning Spaces on Learn WordPress
- Big Picture Goals 2022
- Monthly Sprint
- What did you do last week?
- What are you doing this week?
- Any Blockers?
- Help Needed
- Content Creation
- Website Development
- Copyeditors – comment on this post or in Slack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/.
- Instructional design/educator/trainer – comment on this post or in Slack
- Single instance opportunities
- Curating the Editor Experience – link our resources back to and evaluate expanding any existing topics or submitting new topics
- Open Discussions
You are welcome to join the team at any time! If you are new to the Training Team, please introduce yourself in the #training channel before the meeting (or anytime!) and feel free to join us in the meeting and participate as you are able.
Training Team Mission
The WordPress training team helps people learn to use, extend, and contribute to WordPress through synchronous and asynchronous learning as well as downloadable lesson plans for instructors to use in live environments, via learn.wordpress.org.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join in, comment on posts, and participate in meetings and on projects.
- Lesson Plans
- Social Learning Spaces
- Pathways to Learn WordPress
- Getting Involved
- GitHub Website Development
- GitHub Content Development
- What We Are Currently Working On This Month
- About The Team
- Our Team Blog