Please join us Team Meeting Tuesdays 17:00 UTC OR Thursdays 11:30 UTC (APAC friendly) OR Office Hour Friday 11:00 UTC OR Coffee Hour Friday 14:00 UTC in the #training Slack channel for our weekly meetings!
This Week’s Agenda
- Meeting Notes Takers
- Contributor Days
- Yoast Contributor Day February 4
- WCEU 2022 Contributor Day, 2-4 June
- Training Team Goals 2022
- Feedback required
- Social Learning Spaces (SLS) streaming platforms (remaining open until after 5.9 release)
- Learn WordPress version taxonomy
- Proposal: Faculty Program Structure
- 2022 Major Release Timing
- January 2022 Sprint Retrospective
- What went well?
- What could we improve?
- What will we do differently?
- Planning for February 2022
- Lesson plans ready for review
- Introduction to Common Plugins
- Duotone Filters
- Creating a Front Page in Block Themes
- Revisions The WordPress revisions system stores a record of each saved draft or published update. The revision system allows you to see what changes were made in each revision by dragging a slider (or using the Next/Previous buttons). The display indicates what has changed in each revision.
- New Content
- This week’s upcoming Social Learning Spaces (SLS)
- Managing spam on your website
- Ride along: How to switch from a Classic to Block theme
- Zero to Block theme series #3: theme.json continued – Styles
- Beginner’s Guide to Full Site Editing
- Taking Control Over the Editor for Client Builds
- Gutenberg Developer Hours
- Open Discussion
- New design of WordPress.org News
You are welcome to join the team at any time! If you are new to the Training Team, please introduce yourself in the #training channel before the meeting (or anytime!) and feel free to join us in the meeting and participate as you are able.
Training Team Mission
The WordPress training team helps people learn to use, extend, and contribute to WordPress through synchronous and asynchronous learning as well as downloadable lesson plans for instructors to use in live environments, via learn.wordpress.org.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join in, comment on posts, and participate in meetings and on projects.
- Getting Involved:- https://make.wordpress.org/training/handbook/getting-started/
- About The Team:- https://make.wordpress.org/training/handbook/about/
- Our Team Blog:- https://make.wordpress.org/training/
- Our Content Roadmap:- https://trello.com/b/BsfzszRM/wordpress-training-team-lesson-plan-development
- What We Are Currently Working On This Month:- https://make.wordpress.org/training/category/sprint/
- Learn WordPress Roadmap:- https://trello.com/b/rK1tztAA/learn-wordpress
- Learn WordPress Issues Log:- https://github.com/WordPress/learn
- Our Lesson Plans:- https://learn.wordpress.org/lesson-plans/
- Our YouTube Channel:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnxqNA0WORZXWurEP6cNV6w
- Learn Website:- https://learn.wordpress.org/