Please join us Team Meeting Tuesdays 17:00 UTC OR Office Hour Friday 11:00 UTC OR Coffee Hour Friday 14:00 UTC in the #training Slack channel for our weekly meetings!
This Week’s Agenda
- Welcome and Support Flow Wranglers
- Meeting Note Takers
- December 14 – @kemmy99
- December 21 – @Webtechpooja
- December 28 – no meeting
- January 4
- January 11
- Team Goal Setting 2022
- APAC friendly meeting Doodle poll
- Upcoming events
- State of the Word
- WordPress 2021 annual Survey
- Social learning spaces
- December Sprint
- 5.9 Audit
- What did you commit to last week?
- What did you do?
- Any blockers?
- What will you do next week?
- Open Discussions
You are welcome to join the team at any time! If you are new to the Training Team, please introduce yourself in the #training channel before the meeting (or anytime!) and feel free to join us in the meeting and participate as you are able.
Training Team Mission
The WordPress training team helps people learn to use, extend, and contribute to WordPress through synchronous and asynchronous learning as well as downloadable lesson plans for instructors to use in live environments, via learn.wordpress.org.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join in, comment on posts, and participate in meetings and on projects.
- Getting Involved:- https://make.wordpress.org/training/handbook/getting-started/
- About The Team:- https://make.wordpress.org/training/handbook/about/
- Our Team Blog:- https://make.wordpress.org/training/
- Our Content Roadmap:- https://trello.com/b/BsfzszRM/wordpress-training-team-lesson-plan-development
- What We Are Currently Working On This Month:- https://make.wordpress.org/training/category/sprint/
- Learn WordPress Roadmap:- https://trello.com/b/rK1tztAA/learn-wordpress
- Learn WordPress Issues Log:- https://github.com/WordPress/learn
- Our Lesson Plans:- https://learn.wordpress.org/lesson-plans/
- Our YouTube Channel:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnxqNA0WORZXWurEP6cNV6w
- Learn Website:- https://learn.wordpress.org/
#learn-wordpress, #training, #training-team