Please join us Team Meeting Tuesdays 1600 UTC OR Team Meeting Wednesday 0300 UTC (APAC friendly) OR Office Hour Friday 1000 UTC OR Coffee Hour Friday 1300 UTC in the #training Slack channel for our weekly meetings!
This Week’s Agenda
- Welcome and Support Flow Wranglers
- Badges & learner achievements for courses
- WCUS Training Team presentation
- Translation Days Sept 29 at 10:00 UTC
- Learn WordPress Needs Assement Results
- Should Learn WordPress contributors be GPL compliant?
- What did you commit to last week?
- What did you do?
- Any blockers?
- What will you do next week?
- Open Discussions
You are welcome to join the team at any time! If you are new to the Training Team, please introduce yourself in the #training channel before the meeting (or anytime!) and feel free to join us in the meeting and participate as you are able.
Training Team Mission
The WordPress training team helps people learn to use, extend, and contribute to WordPress through synchronous and asynchronous learning as well as downloadable lesson plans for instructors to use in live environments, via learn.wordpress.org.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join in, comment on posts, and participate in meetings and on projects.
- Getting Involved:- https://make.wordpress.org/training/handbook/getting-started/
- About The Team:- https://make.wordpress.org/training/handbook/about/
- Our Team Blog:- https://make.wordpress.org/training/
- Our Content Roadmap:- https://trello.com/b/BsfzszRM/wordpress-training-team-lesson-plan-development
- What We Are Currently Working On This Month:- https://make.wordpress.org/training/category/sprint/
- Learn WordPress Roadmap:- https://trello.com/b/rK1tztAA/learn-wordpress
- Learn WordPress Issues Log:- https://github.com/WordPress/learn
- Our Lesson Plans:- https://learn.wordpress.org/lesson-plans/
- Our YouTube Channel:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnxqNA0WORZXWurEP6cNV6w
- Learn Website:- https://learn.wordpress.org/