Slack Log (Requires Slack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/. login to view. Set one up if you don’t have a Slack account.)
The Agenda – Agenda for the meeting
Let’s welcome Luke Tarbuck, sarmstead ,Sagar B , they have joined this channel since our last meeting/office hours.
Meeting Time Results
Based on the poll last week, the team voted to change our meeting time to 4PM UTC.
Office Hours will also change to 10 AM UTC.
Lesson plans published this week:
- Create a Post within the Block Block is the abstract term used to describe units of markup that, composed together, form the content or layout of a webpage using the WordPress editor. The idea combines concepts of what in the past may have achieved with shortcodes, custom HTML, and embed discovery into a single consistent API and user experience. Editor
- Block Directory
Lesson Plans to be drafted and people who volunteered to prepare it:
- Sample Content ( @cousett )
- Image video focus best practices ( @courane01 )
- Screenshot video annotation options ( @cousett )
- User browser dev tools to anonymize info
- How to configure WordPress installation for contributor and developer testing ( @sarmstead & @paaljoachim )
- What other teams have found
On March sprint, the team have to make a layout for lesson-plans, @courane01 & @azhiyadev will be working on it to complete lesson plan layout that contributors can use.
Invites for stakeholders:
The team missed this in February Sprint but will contact everyone and set something up for this month (only 2 weeks left). This will be cross-team collaboration in the organization of our goals and some ideas have included:
We missed this in our February Sprint but we will contact everyone and set something up for this month (only 2 weeks left). This will be cross-team collaboration in the organization of our goals and some ideas have included:
- Learn Functionality
- Learn Working Group/Community
- Content Planning
- Release squad
Training team handbook
@andreamiddleton has drafted the contributor ladder for distributing out Training team badges. @azhiyadev will be updating the handbook to include this. The first section of the Team handbook will be uploaded this week.
Thanks to @harishanker for facilitating the meeting earlier today: https://make.wordpress.org/community/2021/03/16/tuesday-training-how-can-meetup-groups-benefit-from-learn-wordpress/
The next meetings are: