Please join us Tuesday, 2 March 2021, 17:00 GMT and Office Hour Friday, 26 February 2021, 11:00 GMT in the #training Slack channel for our weekly meetings!
This Week’s Agenda
- Sprint Check-in
- Lesson Plans in progress or needing proofreading:
- Slides unified and proposal submitted to Meta Meta is a term that refers to the inside workings of a group. For us, this is the team that works on internal WordPress sites like WordCamp Central and Make WordPress. (help us test)
- Logistics on staying in step with the release, RC1 currently scheduled for Tuesday, 23 February 2021
- Plan March sprint with key stakeholders (Meta, Design, Marketing, etc.) – Plan next steps
- Lesson plans
- Standards for taking screenshots
- Learn WordPress Contributor Documentation
- Training handbook (team roles, procedures) update
- Learn handbook (how to use Learn, guidelines about brands, etc) update
- Brand guidelines update
- Learn WordPress homepage design
- Daylight savings and future meetings
- Feedback requested
- UX Review Requested
- @carike has been rethinking the delivery of training, including cost of consumption
- COPPA comments
- Learn Working group:
You are welcome to join the team at any time! If you are new to the Training Team, please introduce yourself in the #training channel before the meeting (or anytime!) and feel free to join us in the meeting and participate as you are able.
Training Team Mission
The WordPress training team creates downloadable lesson plans and related materials for facilitators to use in live environments.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join in, comment on posts, and participate in meetings and on projects.