Slack log (requires Slack login to view. Set one up if you don’t have a Slack account).
Lesson Plan Updates
@bethsoderberg has an audit update. There are a few lessons that we’re missing updates on. Current Trello board: https://trello.com/b/zFnkQF91/wordpress-training-team-copyediting-flow
- Let’s do a better job of sending links to lessons when we talk about them in chat.
@esteschris, @vmarie is also interested, @donkiely, and @meaganhanes are in need of new lessons for copyediting.
@esteschris: Copyediting is done on https://make.wordpress.org/training/handbook/theme-school/customizer-header-and-background-images/ and had questions about how to make images available for everyone. Chris will confirm all necessary changes are made.
- Once we’ve edited it, do we move it on the board?
- No, let’s do it in the weekly check-ins (either Slack or on the agenda post) so that it’s all tracked in one place.
- @coachwp’s program starts on March 8th. This program is for kids and features 6 sessions once a month.
- Morgan Estes is testing Choosing and Installing Themes with the Oklahoma City meetup group
- WCEU has a community summit AND a contributor day this year, so let’s figure out if we have topics we need to cover.
- Please leave feedback on the accessibility workshop outline: https://make.wordpress.org/training/2017/02/14/accessibility-lesson-plans/
@esteschris and @chanthaboune will be at the WordCamp Atlanta contributor day.