Theme review team weekly notes
The logs are here:
We had a really short meeting as there was no topic. This is an issue we’ve had previously and was solved by getting topics. Lets do that again. I’m going to leave the comments here for people to add topics and issues they’d like to see brought up in meetings. In the past we’ve had a lot of success with this, but as a community we should all decide the direction so feel free to add your suggestions.
Here are my suggestions:
- Sub project status. What is going on with the doing_it_wrong theme? What is going on with the multilingual push?
- Contribution days. We have the contribution pack up, but what now? How can we get it used beyond those of us in the community here so more days can have theme reviews?
- Mentoring. We don’t have a solution. What can we do? Lets have actions, we all know it works so lets make strides to get that working.
- Design emphasis. What was successful from our design challenge weekend (what wasn’t) and what can we do to push on with the focus on design?
- Accessibility challenge. What is going on about building bridges between the two teams? How can we get more reviewers trained up to do accessibility reviews? Should we have a challenge weekend?
- Learn-ups. We had some success with them during the design challenge weekend. Could we do more on different topics?
- On-boarding reviewers easier. What can we do to make the first steps easier? Could we have hangouts? Could we have videos? What materials and things could we produce to make the journey easier?
- Code examples. This is happening slowly, how can we form a group of people to really hit this and make sure we get a good example base?
Ideally we’d also be looking for people to spearhead any initiative we mention. This is a chance for you to really take on a project and make an impact for the future of theme reviewing. Several people have done this and I’d love to see more take on projects and call them their own.