Our previous meeting was not able to happen because of the unavailability of the host. This meeting will cover all the previous meeting agendas and new ones as well.
The themes team conducts a meeting on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month. This month’s second meeting is on the 27th of September.
The meeting takes place in the #themereview channel on WordPress Slack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/. and you need an account to participate.
Channel: #themereview | Time: Tuesday, September 27 2022, 15:00 UTC
Along with the fixed agendas, we have an open floor at the end where you can ask or share anything related to themes.
We encourage all members, and anyone interested to attend. You can also add your agenda in the comment section below.
- Weekly updates
- Celebrating 10000 themes in the repository
- Testing Full-Width Blocks and Root Padding
- Testing block-based template parts in classic themes
- WordCamps contributor day Contributor Days are standalone days, frequently held before or after WordCamps but they can also happen at any time. They are events where people get together to work on various areas of https://make.wordpress.org/ There are many teams that people can participate in, each with a different focus. https://2017.us.wordcamp.org/contributor-day/ https://make.wordpress.org/support/handbook/getting-started/getting-started-at-a-contributor-day/. sharing (WCUS and WCKTM)
- Changing the “Full site editing” theme tag to “Site Editor”
- Open floor