The Test Team helps manage testing and triage across the WordPress ecosystem. They focus on user testing of the editing experience and WordPress dashboard, replicating and documenting bug reports, and supporting a culture of review and triage across the project.
Here is the agenda for the upcoming Test Team Chat scheduled for 2021-09-28 13:00.
This meeting is held in the #core-test channel in the Making WordPress slackSlack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/..
- Week in Test: where you can contribute and learn this week
- Team update for last week
- Dev Note published for the Modernize to Latest PHPUnit project
- Changes to coreCore Core is the set of software required to run WordPress. The Core Development Team builds WordPress.’s PHPPHP PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. http://php.net/manual/en/intro-whatis.php. test suite -> What does this mean for test?
- 5.9 Test Roadmap
- e2e working strategy session this week – all are invited
- Focal group updates
- Any blockers?
- Open floor
Do you have something to propose for the agenda? Please leave a comment below.
Can’t make the meeting? Share anything relevant for the discussion in a comment below.
Props: @boniu91 for peer review.