The Test Team helps manage testing and triage across the WordPress ecosystem. They focus on user testing of the editing experience and WordPress dashboard, replicating and documenting bug reports, and supporting a culture of review and triage across the project.
Testing 33755.5.diff for #33755 on an iPhone 6+.
- Logo moved up to the top, putting title and tagline between site logo and site icon. I like the separation.
- CustomizerCustomizer Tool built into WordPress core that hooks into most modern themes. You can use it to preview and modify many of your site’s appearance settings. preview was blank on the fresh VVV install I tested against.
- Site icon hung while cropping once and completed with no feedback three other times.
- I had to go to the desktop to see if the site icon was created or not. It was.
A version of Twenty Sixteen modified for logo support is available here:
Hit the Download Zip button and then unzip into a wp-content/themes directory and activate Twenty Sixteen/twentysixteen-site-logo.
With twentysixteen-site-logo, any logo that is set will show on the front page.
- Site icon flowFlow Flow is the path of screens and interactions taken to accomplish a task. It’s an experience vector. Flow is also a feeling. It’s being unselfconscious and in the zone. Flow is what happens when difficulties are removed and you are freed to pursue an activity without forming intentions. You just do it.
Flow is the actual user experience, in many ways. If you like, you can think of flow as a really comprehensive set of user stories. When you think about user flow, you’re thinking about exactly how a user will perform the tasks allowed by your product.Flow and Contextis better. It didn’t hang or complete without feedback as in the previous session.
Here are shots of .12.diff on Nexus 5 and iPhone 5.