The next meeting is scheduled with the following details:
When24-11-2023 12:00 UTC
Brainstorming and discussing about:
- Defining assignees to issues. Let’s self-assign issues that we want to take care of or get involved in. This way, it’ll be more clear which topics have active contributors working on (and which ones don’t) and it’ll be easier to distribute the work. We could begin with the admin labeled ones, but you can contribute to any other you prefer.
- Sustainability hack day for WordPress and Friends. Sustainability event proposal by @meeware. A bit more information in this thread.
- Work on the Sustainability Team Welcome Box. Define what information we would like to display on top of make.wordpress.org/sustainability. We can continue the work on this document.
- Move forward the sustainability guidelines for WordPress events. Decide the next steps to create a definitive document or add it to a handbook. We can continue the conversation on the Github issue.
- Get a final text / content to put on the WCEU2024-turins-travel page. This includes written content as well as a visual.
- Evaluate if another timezone Slack Meeting could be beneficial for the team. Since no decision was made at the previous meeting or in the days that followed, let’s keep this topic open for discussion. You can drop your thoughts on this GitHub issue.
Ideas or suggestions
Anything else? Please leave a comment if you want some topic to be discussed at the meeting that is not listed above.