- Start of the meeting in SlackSlack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/..
- Meeting led by @yellowlime
- Notes taken by @littlebigthing
You can check the initial agenda here. We finally discussed:
- The Team RepTeam Rep A Team Rep is a person who represents the Make WordPress team to the rest of the project, make sure issues are raised and addressed as needed, and coordinates cross-team efforts. voting and election process is finished. The team reps for 2024 were announced.
- Work on the Sustainability Team Welcome Box. Define the information we would like to display on top of our website. We can continue the work on this document.
- Move forward on admin labeled issues. Let’s self-assign issues you’re interested in to move them forward.
- Move forward the sustainability guidelines for WordPress events. We’ll continue the conversation in this Github issue.
- Evaluate if another timezone Slack Meeting could be beneficial for the team. Please comment if you are interested to lead a meeting for contributors in timezones for whom the current meeting time is inconvenient. If so, meeting could alternate each week. Reporting and making decisions in different timezones is trickier, so we should also look into that (comparing with other teams).
- A suggestion was made to organize a video call amongst contributors to get to know each other a bit and to round up 2023. 🎉 The currently proposed date is 15-12-2023 14:00 UTC.
You can find the attendance thread here.