The next meeting is scheduled with the following details:
When17-11-2023 12:00 UTC
Brainstorming and discussing about:
- Finish the Team RepTeam Rep A Team Rep is a person who represents the Make WordPress team to the rest of the project, make sure issues are raised and addressed as needed, and coordinates cross-team efforts. voting and election process. This week the Team Representatives for the Sustainability Team were officially announced. We can celebrate it and move on.
- Work on the Sustainability Team Welcome Box. Define what information we would like to display on top of make.wordpress.orgWordPress.org The community site where WordPress code is created and shared by the users. This is where you can download the source code for WordPress core, plugins and themes as well as the central location for community conversations and organization. https://wordpress.org//sustainability. We can continue the work on this document.
- Move forward on admin labeled issues. Work on already open internal processes, objectives and needs https://github.com/WordPress/sustainability/labels/admin
- Move forward the sustainability guidelines for WordPress events. Decide the next steps to create a definitive document or add it to a handbook. We can continue the conversation on the Github issue.
- Evaluate if another timezone Slack Meeting could be beneficial for the team. Since the actual meeting time has some limitations, as it has been pointed out by some members. May be having another Slack Meeting on run by members on other timezone could be an option.
Ideas or suggestions
Anything else? Please leave a comment if you want some topic to be discussed at the meeting that is not listed above.