- Start of the meeting in SlackSlack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/..
- Meeting led by @yellowlime
- Notes taken by @noradriana
You can check the initial agenda here. We finally discussed:
- Team RepTeam Rep A Team Rep is a person who represents the Make WordPress team to the rest of the project, make sure issues are raised and addressed as needed, and coordinates cross-team efforts. voting results. Team Reps have been elected. You all can check the results visiting this link. All nominees had enough votes, so the Sustainability Team Reps are:
We decided to give some days before publishing the formal announcement here in the Sustainability Blog. At the latest, the announcement will be made at the next meeting on November 17.
- Determine team roles, responsibilities, commitments, and resource needs. Some suggestions and comments were made about project leading and other roles on the GitHub issue.
- Move forward on admin labeled issues. We’ve discuss about how to organize tasks. We’ve also started to work on the Welcome Box issue. If you want to contribute to it, visit this document.
You can find the attendance thread here.