- Start of the meeting in SlackSlack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/..
- Meeting led by @yellowlime
- Notes taken by @nahuai
You can check the initial agenda here. We finally discussed:
- Team RepTeam Rep A Team Rep is a person who represents the Make WordPress team to the rest of the project, make sure issues are raised and addressed as needed, and coordinates cross-team efforts. voting. Voting is open until 23-11-09 00:00 UTC. You can vote here.
- Team Roadmap Recap. We continue discussing about how to organize tasks in GitHub for tracking the projects efficiently. The open sustainability issues were assigned to the Github sustainability roadmap. We suggested starting with this issue.
- Determine team roles, responsibilities, commitments, and resource needs. We discused about the team roles and organization. You can see the comments add your own on the Github issue.
- Move forward on admin labeled issues. We started to work on admin labeled issues.
You can find the attendance thread here.