- Start of the meeting in SlackSlack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/..
- Meeting led by @nahuai
- Notes taken by @noradriana
You can check the initial agenda here. We finally discussed:
- Team RepTeam Rep A Team Rep is a person who represents the Make WordPress team to the rest of the project, make sure issues are raised and addressed as needed, and coordinates cross-team efforts. voting. It was proposed to open the vote during 2 weeks, from Monday 23rd October to Monday 6th November. Most of the people agreed to let @sereedmedia managing the process using Ranked Vote. You can try the app through this preview (results aren’t valid using this link). It was also proposed to inform the Community Team about the process we are going throw and all the issues.
- Sustainability Team input to the Dashboard Initiative. No significative changes on this topic.
- Sustainability Handbook for WordPress events. It was discussed if the Sustainability Handbook for Environmental friendly events should be included on the WordCamp Organizer one or not.
- Sustainable Travel Support for WCEU24. It was discussed the possibility of having WCEU organizers collaborating in Sustainability team in order to cooperate towards a more sustainable WCEU.
You can find the attendance thread here.