The next meeting is scheduled with the following details:
When22-09-2023 11:00 UTC
Brainstorming and discussing about:
- Team RepTeam Rep A Team Rep is a person who represents the Make WordPress team to the rest of the project, make sure issues are raised and addressed as needed, and coordinates cross-team efforts. voting tool. In this meeting we have to finally decide which tool we’ll use to vote for the nominees. The decision will be made based on the comments left on the linked post.
- Encouraging more sustainable traveling to WCEU Torino. We should decide the best content for building the travelling page. Some suggestion had been shared in this thread.
- GitHubGitHub GitHub is a website that offers online implementation of git repositories that can easily be shared, copied and modified by other developers. Public repositories are free to host, private repositories require a paid subscription. GitHub introduced the concept of the ‘pull request’ where code changes done in branches by contributors can be reviewed and discussed before being merged be the repository owner. https://github.com/ as a team managing system. Start to give steps for moving forward on this. Suggested by @littlebigthing
- Establishing timezone friendly meetings. The time and the one(s) who will run the agenda should be decided. It is understood that this will be decided asynchronously by the interested parties.
- Team Roles. (newly added) Now we have a Call for WordPress Sustainability Team Representatives, what’s next?
Ideas or suggestions
Anything else? Please leave a comment if you want some topic to be discussed at the meeting that is not listed above.