- Start of the meeting in SlackSlack Slack is a Collaborative Group Chat Platform https://slack.com/. The WordPress community has its own Slack Channel at https://make.wordpress.org/chat/..
- Meeting led by @nahuai
- Notes taken by @noradriana
You can check the initial agenda here. We finally discuss about:
- Having a Sustainability table at WCUS Contributor dayContributor Day Contributor Days are standalone days, frequently held before or after WordCamps but they can also happen at any time. They are events where people get together to work on various areas of https://make.wordpress.org/ There are many teams that people can participate in, each with a different focus. https://2017.us.wordcamp.org/contributor-day/ https://make.wordpress.org/support/handbook/getting-started/getting-started-at-a-contributor-day/..
- Team members attending Community Summit 2023.
- Discussing about participating in Open SourceOpen Source Open Source denotes software for which the original source code is made freely available and may be redistributed and modified. Open Source **must be** delivered via a licensing model, see GPL. initiatives like this one.
- Sustainability table at WordCampWordCamp WordCamps are casual, locally-organized conferences covering everything related to WordPress. They're one of the places where the WordPress community comes together to teach one another what they’ve learned throughout the year and share the joy. Learn more. Germany’s Contributor Day.
- Should the Sustainability meetings continue to occur weekly or should they turn into biweekly?
You can find the attendance thread here: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C03JNV77Y57/p1692356422067749
We look forward to seeing you next meeting (the exact date depends on the outcome of the discussion of point five). If you have any suggestions for the next meeting agenda, please, drop them on the Sustainability channel or leave a comment on this post.